Americas Energy Services provides on-demand access to veterans from the energy industry. Our team collectively holds hundreds of years of work experience and its domains of expertise includes engineering, project management, regulatory/compliance, site acquisition, operations, and others especially as our services continue to expand. We continue to expand our experience and relationships as to span nearly every sector of the energy industry (Renewables and Non-Renewables).
Acquisition & Divestitures
Acquisition & Divestiture Support – An important part of your asset allocation strategy.
Increase & Protect Shareholder Value – Leverage our team to make the right decision for your situation. Identify and analyze your best options in a cost-effective manner.
- Creating a team of top talent
- Determining an acquisition strategy
- Defining SMART objectives and goals
- Identifying of valuable improvements
- Evaluating of the market: value & buyers
- Execution and cost control
- Strengthen your portfolio
- Expanding global presence
- Defining a strategy & objectives
- Listing important assets
- Selecting the best sale method
- Conducting a baseline analysis
- Deciding what goes and what stays
- Evaluating risks and rewards
- Analyze alternatives
- Getting maximum value in finding the best buyer
- Executing the transition
- Evaluating buyer needs
- Setting a realistic schedule
- Addressing all final details
- Validate the agreement
Energy development is a field of endeavor focused on making sufficient energy sources to meet the needs of society
We Are Dedicated to Your Project
We put teamwork, deep expertise, efficient communication, motivation and integrity on your side!
Identifying and Analyzing Fatal Flaws Quickly
Our Development Cycle
- Site: Project Identification
- Resource: Pre-development review
- Off-take: Financial Modeling
- Permits: Construction & Operation
- Understand IT: Technology
- Team: Designing projects to make a difference
- Capital: Investors and lending
Development Cycle Technical & Financial Support
- Budget: Target for project final costs
- Scope: Quality and scale
- Schedule: How and when it will be completed
Maximizing the projects ROI through efficient financing
Extract the Proper ROI from Your Energy Project
- Analyzing Risk Exposure
- Market risk
- Financial risk
- Security risk
- Risk of off-take
- Project specific risk
- Economic risk
- Political risk
- Country/currency risk
- Determining the Best Source and Type of Capital
- Joint Venture
- Creative Approach
- Lower Soft Costs
- Selecting Only the Best Fit
- Negotiating the Best Split
GET TO CLOSURE.
Building strong teams by bringing together the right people with the right skills and experience to deliver the best project
Ensuring the Team Meets or Exceeds the Project Objectives
- Providing a consistent approach to project management that is grounded in industry best practice and incorporates recognized standards
- Assisting Owner with compliance and regulatory needs prior to, during, and post construction
- Keeping your project on schedule and within budget
- Covering day to day construction tasks for the owner
- Taking a low cost approach to construction management
- Using global talent delivery and targeted industry-specific expertise
Decades of workforce expertise enables AES to provide project-based teams within nearly all energy sectors.
Achieving compliance with relevant laws and regulations
Unfortunately, not all regulations have clear benefits or costs
AES offers direct access to a roster of highly experienced industry regulatory and compliance specialists.
Compliance vs Cost: Finding the Sweet Spot
- Licensing and relicensing
- Low cost project approach
- Improvements to agency integration while minimizing consultant fees
- Minimizing post license requirements
- Explanation of license amendment implications and costs
- Fish passage for hydro projects from early negotiations through construction and into effectiveness testing
Complexity costs money. Always focus on the costs versus the benefits.
The energy industry is constantly changing, as are regulations. Stay ahead by putting our team’s track record on your side!
When a license expires, the owners are faced with a complex, costly, and time-consuming relicensing process.
At Americas Energy Services (AES), our Relicensing Services Team collectively provides the institutional memory of the past. With decades of relicensing experience, at hundreds of developments across the Americas, AES is best suited to help you navigate the rough water of relicensing in a timely and cost-effective manner.
AES Relicensing Services include:
- Strategic planning prior to relicensing
- Pre-Application Document (PAD)
- Agency/stakeholder consultation
- FERC-required study plan negotiations
- Consultant hiring
- Study oversight & problem solving
- Data review & analysis
- Negotiation on new license conditions or settlement agreement terms
- Water quality certification, endangered species compliance, and fish passage prescription issues during relicensing
- New license review and compliance program
- Expert witness for regulatory challenges
Whether an occasional consultation to help solve a tough issue or impasse, or as a member of your in-house relicensing team, AES stands ready to assist you with our wealth of experience. We think you will find our expertise far-exceed our costs with our flexible engagement services that are ready when you are.
Shaping the future of solar power, sustainable energy, reflection of renewable
We Are Dedicated to Your Project
We put teamwork, deep expertise, efficient communication, motivation and integrity on your side. Americas Energy Services provides strategic advice on solar services by offering research, development, management support, and goal achievement.
- Due Diligence
- PPA Negotiations
- Development Support
- Capital: Investors and Joint Venture
- Engineering & Procurement
- Construction Management
- Operations & Maintenance
- Electric Utility Engagement
*Member of SEIA Solar Energy Industries Associations